Agricamper Italia members appreciate that the invitation to visit overnight is a special opportunity and will behave respectfully. Please remember that the Hosts are not campgrounds and respect their work and privacy.
- All motorhomes, campervan o caravans must be self-contained. Your RV must have an interior toilet and built-in holding tanks for waste water. Porta-potties are acceptable but must be dumped offsite at an appropriate facility. The dumping of any gray water on Host properties is prohibited (unless written on the host’s presentation). You must have interior cooking facilities.
- Always book on the App to arrange your visit and call ahead before your arrival. Please do not arrive unannounced. If your plans change, please delete your booking on the App. Sometimes for personal or work-related reasons, a host will be unable to welcome visitors. Please respect this.
- Introduce yourself and show the Host your membership card (on the App). Hosts will only allow current members of Agricamper Italia to park overnight on their property.
- A purchase is welcome, as a thank you for your overnight stay. That way everyone wins!
- Do not stay longer than 24 hours without an invitation from your Host.
- Park only in the areas indicated. Parking areas may not always be 100% level.
- Please keep a low profile. Remember that the sites are not campgrounds and take care not to disturb the Hosts’ neighbors.
- Indoor cooking only. Do not use charcoal or propane grills or light fires of any kind.
- Remember these sites can be working vineyards, farms or historical properties. Please use care and supervise children and pets at all times. Dogs must always be kept on the lead.
- Take all trash with you (unless written on the host’s presentation). Leave the site as clean as you would like to find it on arrival.
- When departing, thank your Host for your visit.
- Members acknowledge that they are insured pursuant to law and agree to take responsibility for their actions and any resulting consequences. Proof of such insurance must be carried in the vehicle. The Host locations have no responsibility for damage or theft to your RV, tow car or personal property, or for injury to you, your family or guests.
- Members agree to comply with the Code of Conduct. Failure to do so harms the Agricamper Italia Hosts program for everyone and may be grounds for termination of membership with no refund;
- Content and information received through Agricamper Italia may only be displayed and printed for your personal, non-commercial use and cannot be posted to newsgroups, mail lists, electronic bulletin boards or anywhere else. Any commercial use of the Host list is prohibited.