- The selection of stops is exclusively reserved for travelers on board a fully autonomous motorhome, campervan or caravan: water, sanitary (wc), waste.
- Agricamper Italia members accept the Code of Conduct of Agricamper Italia without reservation.
- It is strictly forbidden to make the names and contact details of Agricamper Italia’s guests public.
- The selection of stops is exclusively reserved for travelers who have an ongoing membership.
- Every single stopover provides a free overnight stay of up to 24 hours. Any extension of the stay must be agreed with the host.
- Agricamper Italia members are required to have a motor liability insurance policy on the camper and proof of this insurance must be carried in the vehicle. Agricamper Italia and Agricamper Italia guests have no responsibility for damage or theft to your vehicle or to you, your family or your guests. Agricamper Italia declines all responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur despite all the attention paid in the production of this list.
General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. By navigating in this area, the user accesses Agricamper Italia, accessible via the url: https://www.agricamper-italia.com/. Browsing and submitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the supply of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Headquarters: Via Roma, 48 – 23900 Lecco LC – Italy
VAT number: IT04073610133
Registered in the REA, number LC-417779
3. The user is required, before accessing the products and services provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Agricamper Italia reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products and services provided by the same and to purchase these in the following languages:
Italian, English, German, Dutch, French.
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for goods and services on Agricamper Italia and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by of subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before forwarding orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each service purchased and the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative costs shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products. The seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of the products shown if due to technical reasons, since the representations have a purely illustrative function.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “PLACE ORDER” button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfilment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. The confirmation must be communicated at the latest within 365 days. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Agricamper Italia will be released from any commitment towards the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case exempt Agricamper Italia from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Agricamper Italia of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, Agricamper Italia will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified .
5. On the first request to activate a profile by the user, Agricamper Italia will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed via e-mail.
3. If the user requests cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, Agricamper Italia will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which Agricamper Italia became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. Agricamper Italia sells:
Digital annual subscriptions, paper guides.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.agricamper-italia.com/categoria-prodotto/associazione/
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products and services will be as indicated on the site from time to time, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Agricamper Italia will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Agricamper Italia to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may vary at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which the order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the desired products and services, they will be added to your cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
Credit Cards (Stripe), PayPal.
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. Agricamper Italia carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory.
2. Agricamper Italia will only deliver to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within a week, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the time estimated at the time the delivery method is selected and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of the he confirms.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and the ways in which to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 30 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport deriving from the termination of the contract could have additional costs which will be borne by the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
9. The services provided by the web page will be delivered to the customer in two days and in any case no later than 30 days from the purchase made on the site.
10. The services will be usable online or sent to the email address that the customer provided at the time of purchase.
11. If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to either party, the user will be fully refunded the payment.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the purchaser from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian legislation.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from delivery date of the products; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is filled in correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the user who entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products free of charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. The right of withdrawal (afterthought) does not apply to this contract as it is an asset of modest value, a personalized product, as well as an asset due to its consumable nature. It should be noted that the asset covered by the sales contract has a digital content, therefore the execution begins with the acceptance of the conditions of sale.
Art. 12 – Data processing
1. By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
2. The data controller is Agricamper s.r.l.
3. The data processor, appointed by the owner, is Agricamper s.r.l.
4. The data will be processed at Via Roma, 48 – 23900 Lecco – Italy.
5. The data is processed exclusively electronically, using IT tools and supports to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The stored information is protected from unauthorized access.
6. The data provided by users relating to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other communicated data is processed.
7. The purpose of using such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data to third party suppliers of payment and shipping services as well as contacts of an informative nature regarding the activities and services of the site, offers of a commercial nature from affiliated companies and commercial partners.
8. The provision of data and the consent to the processing for the purposes referred to in the contract or the fulfillment of the order and the relative payment is necessary for the conclusion itself as well as for the execution of the contract therefore the refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing results in the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such additional services.
10. The user always has the right to have his data updated, corrected or integrated, cancelled, transformed into anonymous form or blocked by data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12. The user can also revoke the consent to the processing of his data previously given to Agricamper Italia at any time.
13. All rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user by writing to the following e-mail address
14. On the first visit, the user will be invited to choose his own language and will be offered the possibility of saving the preferred language. To this end, the user authorizes the use of the so-called identification codes. cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recordable on the user’s computer hard drive.
15. The hard disk collects information on the user’s language preference and stores the site pages visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user’s browser type.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by mail to the following e-mail address, by telephone to the following telephone number: 0039 380 439 2866, and by post to the following address:
Via Roma, 48 – 23900 Lecco – Italy
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the user qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 02/16/2023.
The User acknowledges and accepts that AGRICAMPER ITALIA is not a party to any contract stipulated between Owners and Guests and that it is not a real estate broker, agent or insurer.
AGRICAMPER ITALIA has no control over the conduct of Owners, Guests and other Users and/or Visitors of the Site or Services, nor over any Space, and declines any and all responsibility for conduct by the aforementioned subjects in violation of the law and/or or regulations and/or customs or these Terms of Service.
In particular, the User, upon registering on the Site, acknowledges and declares that he is a third party and independent of AGRICAMPER ITALIA and that he is not for any reason an employee, agent, agent, participant in a joint venture and/or partner of AGRICAMPER ITALIA .
AGRICAMPER ITALIA does not control (and does not have the right to control) the User’s offline activities associated with their Advertisement.
The User undertakes to refrain from engaging in conduct that may give rise to the erroneous belief that they are operating in the name and on behalf of the Site and/or AGRICAMPER ITALIA, and undertakes to refrain from any unauthorized use of AGRICAMPER’s intellectual property ITALY.
In particular, Users, together with the publication of each Announcement, declare that they are aware of the national and regional legislation and the municipal regulations and/or ordinances in force in the places where the real estate units and land are located and any limitations on the ability to grant free parking for 24h.
AGRICAMPER ITALIA declines any and all responsibility for any penalties, of a civil, criminal, tax and/or administrative nature, which may be paid to the Owner or to the Guest for non-compliance with laws and/or regulations and/or to grant free parking, subject to publication on the “Site” www.agricamper-italia.com.